GP - Report Settings
When using Windows 'Group Policies' it can sometimes be useful to display what has been set from the domain controller. A report can be produced using the gpresult command as follows
- Log onto the client PC where you want to check the group policies
- Run a CMD window as administrator
- Enter the command line "gpresult /h gpresult.htm". This will produce a format report of the settings in the "C:\Windows\System32" folder"
- You will probably need to copy this to a different location, possibly the desk top
- Double click to see the results